A complete kit including everything you need to for a 12 Volt twin rear view camera system.
Make reversing your motorhome easier, safer and less stressful with this reversing camera system. With excellent rear view vision you will be able to park your motorhome, camper or RV easily first time.
The twin camera allows you to see a clear rear view as well as a downwards bumper/towball view, ideal for tow vehicles and backing into tight spaces. The 7″ monitor comes with a universal stand for mounting on your dashboard and you can select which camera to view using the front panel controls or the infra red remote control or by connecting a wire to your vehicles reversing light circuit it can automatically switch to the rear view when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Electrically it just requires a power connection and optionally the reverse switch wire for the automatic switching feature.
With black camera, [url]product_info.php?products_id=586[/url]also available in white.
The kit contains everything you need including a 15 metre wiring loom:
1 x 7″ screen with two camera inputs
- 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD screen
- Includes Universal Dashboard Stand
- Dual video input
- Infra red remote control
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- On-screen display menu
- PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Image resolution: 480 x 234 pixels
- Dimension (W x H x D): 170 x 112 x 20mm
1 x Dual reversing camera in black
- Twin camera with sun shield, ideal for towing vehicles
- 120 and 90 degree angle cameras
- Independently adjustable cameras allow rear view & towball/bumper view
- Built-in infrared for night viewing
- Colour 1/3″ Sharp CCD Chip with 420 TV Lines Resolution
- Min. Illumination 0 Lux
- Auto backlight compensation
- Waterproof to IP-66
- Dimensions 75mm X 43mm X 57mm
1 x 15 metre twin video and power cable
1 x power splitter