Falcon FN-LB100-BT LiFePo4 Lithium leisure batteries are 50% lighter and smaller than GEL or Lead batteries. They also have a lifespan of up to 500% longer. These are becoming more popular as more and more people are relying on their leisure batteries to run appliances in their motorhomes, caravans etc. The other benefits of a lithium battery are faster charging, safe fast discharging making them ideal for use with inverters and are completely safe – no toxic fumes, corrosive liquids or fire risk.
- Long cycle life: 10 times that of a Lead acid battery’s cycle life.
- More usable capacity: up to 100% usable energy
- Fast charging: 10 times faster than Lead acid battery
- Low self-discharge: ＜2% per month
- Built-in BMS ensuring battery safety and efficient operation
- Built-in Bluetooth allowing you to connect your device and monitor the batteries health, using the Falcon Lithium Battery App
The Falcon LiFePO4 battery provides 4000 – 6000 cycles & a 10-15 years lifetime compared to 200 – 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry. 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
Unlike Lead Acid batteries, lithium ion batteries have exceptional longevity and are more cost effective. Plus, Li-Ion batteries are safer than Lead Acid batteries, which have no protection against ground faults.