This Sniper pure sine wave inverter has a 600W continuous output and features a 3 pin UK plug socket and is supplied with a remote on/off switch and heavy duty leads fitted with terminal rings for easy connection to your battery. Converts your vehicles 12 Volt DC power to AC mains power so you can run ordinary domestic mains powered devices on the move. Ideal for car, van, lorry, marine & camping/caravanning use.
Use to power: Games consoles, laptops, battery chargers, portable tools, TV, video, hi-fi, lighting.
A pure sine wave inverter uses a greater frequency of switching along with additional filtering to produce a nearly perfect sine wave output with very low distortion that is essentially the same as your mains power at home making it compatible with all mains powered devices and are recommended for sensitive electronic equipment as well as allowing motors to run faster, quieter and cooler, preventing computer crashes, noises & glitches in monitors, TV, game consoles etc.
The wired remote On/Off switch makes it easy to switch off the power inverter even if it is fitted in a hard to access area.
- 600W pure sine wave power inverter
- Continuous power: 600 Watt, surge power: 1200 Watt for 2 sec, 900W for 10 sec.
- Remote On/Off Switch included
- 700mm Long Battery Cables
- UK 3 Pin AC Outlet
- Soft Start
- 2.1A USB Output
- Over-temperature protection
- Low battery voltage alarm at ~10.8V
- Low battery voltage shutdown at ~10.2V
- High battery voltage shutdown at ~15.5V
- Overload protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Input voltage: 10.8-15.5V DC
- User replaceable fuses
- Output voltage: 230
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Efficiency: >90%
- No load consumption: <800mA
- Working temperature -10C to +50C
- Storage temperature -30C to +70C
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 70mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.8KG